7/30/11

New Baby Announcment!

I found out earlier this week that I am going to be having another blessing added to our family. I am absolutely ecstatic as you could imagine. Why wouldn't I be? Another sweet spirit to come and bless us. Casey and the kids are all as excited as I am. I don't know how far along I am yet, but based on how I have been feeling, I am in the very early stages. I'd even say 4 weeks tops. We have been "trying" for about 3 months so we are very pleased. My kids are all hoping for a little sister too. I told them I'd honestly be happy either way. I already have names picked out either way. We are going to be doing a home birth this time with a licensed midwife. I've never done hypnobirthing, but I am thinking about that. We are looking into all of our options this time around.

I am very pleased with our exchange student. Kako. You pronounce her name like "taco" but with a k. She is tidy, fun, curious, and very easy to get along with. She brought us all tons of presents from Japan! New clothes, snacks, fans, little cars for the boys, mouse pads, premium chopsticks, etc. She really did spoil us all rotten. We have been doing a lot of fun stuff with her and I think she is really enjoying herself.

No comments: