7/10/13

Updated Info on ENERGY HEALING RETREAT

*****REGISTER AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE*****

Dear friends,

I am thrilled to bring this exclusive energy healing retreat to you!! We will sell out quickly!! Spaces are limited. Registration opened at 2 pm on July 8th. We are already over 50% capacity! I expect all spaces to be gone this next week. If we are sold out when you go to register, please email me and I will add you to the waiting list. (wcheftammy@msn.com)

Much love,
Tammy Ward 
Homeschooling Mom of 7, plus 2 more on the way
Foot Zone Therapist/ Energy Worker in Training
Contact me by: wcheftammy@msn.com or by text 435-553-5749
ai


August 7 and 8th, 2013. Mark your calender!! 

Wednesday from 1 pm to Thursday at 11 am.

Our Theme: "Let The Holy Spirit Guide"


What is this Energy Healing Retreat?

Come learn from some amazing women their experience with energy work. Get some of your questions answered about energy healing. Is it in line with the Gospel? How can you learn more? Can anyone do energy work? What do the Latter Day Prophets have to say? Come learn some new tools for your family and those you connect with.

This will be an event for all levels of learning, whether you are seasoned energy healer or are just beginning your journey. There will be time to network, relax and play in the ambience of this gorgeous resort! We are thrilled to announce our speakers:  Katherine Atkinson, Tamara Laing, Kimberly Watts & Sabrina Potter.

All of these speakers are well respected energy healers who have a deep love for their Savior, Jesus Christ. We invite you to come and be uplifted and edified with us. We will be staying in the luxurious Bear Hollow Lakes Resort Lodge House. You can see more pictures here.



Tamara Laing


Tamara Laing:  I'm very happily married with 5 great kids and 5 grandchildren. I am fascinated by the science behind subtle energy therapies because they made such a HUGE difference for my family. I am passionate about researching how the field of energy medicine fits with the gospel of Christ. I find great joy in being an Energy therapist myself, helping people make peace with their past, releasing unresolved emotions and bringing light into dark places. I work in the healing arts and know that Jesus Christ is the source of all healing. 


She has written a book, which I highly recommend to all of my friends called "The Healing Arts." It is available at http://tamarasbook.blogspot.com/


Katherine Atkinson

Katherine Atkinson is the wife of an amazing husband, and the mother and step-mother of six incredible children. She is a Foot Zone Therapist and is also a Foot Zone Instructor for We Do Feet Seminars. She is trained in Jin Shin Jyutsu®, an ancient Japanese energy modality, and various other energy modalities. She is the Davis County Chapter Leader for the Weston A. Price Foundation.

As the owner of Mind Body and Sole, she uses her training in herbs, essential oils, Foot Zone therapy, JSJ, energy work, and nutrition to help others on their journey to regain health, remember happiness, and recognize their gifts, ‘…for there are many gifts, and to every man is given a gift by the Spirit of God. To some is given one, and to some is given another, that all may be profited thereby.’ D&C 46:11-12.”




Kimberly Watts

Kimberly Watts: I grew up in  Perry Utah and I loved it!  When I was 15, my parents drove our whole family to Provo to meet with a man who knew Kinesiology. It was then that I began my fascination with muscle testing and energy work. I didn't do much about it until after my marriage. I was married when I was 19  to my best friend. We have been happily married for 23 years. We have 5 children. Who bring such great joy to our lives! They truly have been our greatest teachers!

I started my quest to understand energy work about 10 years ago. It started with my children getting sick. Nothing out of the normal but I just felt inside that there was something more to the ear infections,  stomach aches, bladder infections and migraines. I will be forever grateful to a loving Heavenly Father who instilled in me feelings towards energy work. It has truly blessed our family. 

Since then I have taken a few classes to learn effective ways to use energy and get the results I desired.  I am a Holistic Health Coach,  certified in Foot Zone Therapy,  and a Lymphatic Practitioner.  But my truest education began on my knees. That is where I learned how to use the tools I learned in class. He is our best teacher and instructor. 
My desire is to reach out and help strengthen others by helping them to understand the power within themselves. We each are divine. We just need to remember!



Sabrina Potter: 

Sabrina Potter: I grew up in Brigham City, Utah.  I am married to my best friend Tyler Potter, who has always been right by my side for the past 21 years. We have 4 amazing children.  Our youngest is 7 years old and our oldest is a few weeks shy of 16 years old. I feel so blessed to have such a wonderful family.  Time sure does fly by. 
My Heavenly Father started me down this path when I found out that I was pregnant with our youngest son, and I was diagnosed with breast cancer, just a few days apart of one another.  It was through this trial in our life that I became very close with my Heavenly Father, and learned that He had a plan for me.  When we put our trust and faith in Him, He can show us the way.  

 Some of the modalities that I work with are Emotional Release Therapy, Radionics, EFT, and I am a certified Foot Zoner.  I feel so blessed to be a tool for my Heavenly Father.  I love helping others connect with our Heavenly Father, so that they can heal from trauma and emotions of all kinds.  True healing is between us and our Heavenly Father, but I love being a tool for Him! I love what I have been so blessed to do!











There will be free time to network, relax in the hot tub, out on the lake, play volleyball, go for a run around our private lake, or whatever you like. Each guest will choose how her retreat will go.  Register at www.hopehavenevents.blogspot.com 

Re

No comments: