3/14/12

Personal Positive Birth Affirmations List

Positive Affirmations for my home birthing experience:

I trust my body to know how to birth my baby. I allow my body's natural anesthesia to flow through my body. God has given me all that I need to allow this to happen easily and with confidence. I allow my body to relax. I relax so my baby can relax. Keep breathing slow and even. You can do this, Tammy. God believes in you. You are so much more capable than you understand. Inhale Peace, Exhale Tension. I love my baby and I am doing all that is necessary to bring about a healthy birth. I trust my intuition and my Heavenly Father. I feel great joy as I get to experience to joy of becoming a mother again. I am so relaxed in my own home. I enjoy being able to make my own decisions.

 I enjoy being comfortable here. I am safe and happy. I am grateful God has allowed me this wonderful opportunity. I am so happy I have wonderful ancestors to help guide me, give me strength and protection. I am grateful for them. I am so happy I am a strong and capable woman like them. I know they are with me. I am seeing this through as God wants me to do. I am His daughter and I listen to Him. I am grateful for this empowering experience with my baby.

I am a strong woman. I am able to do exactly what is needed. I am a good mommy for my kids. I am grateful  for the tender mercies he grants. I acknowledge the care and respect and love of those around me. They are giving me boundless strength by their positive energy. I am calm and relaxed. Every part of me is limp and loose. My baby shares my calmness and confidence. Good strong waves help my baby come into the world with gentleness.

 I have enough love to go around. God always provides an abundance of love for our family. My baby senses the peace I feel. My baby's head fits snuggly into my pelvis. My body will give birth in it's own time. My baby feels my love and anticipates my care. My baby is in the perfect position for birth. I am completely cooperating with my body. I am breathing deeply and slowly relaxing my muscles making it easier for my uterus to do what God intended. I believe my birth will come quickly and easily. Everything is going right. I feel the relaxed waves of labor and know that everything is normal and progressing easily. Birth is an easy and natural occurance for which my body has been perfectly designed. I am ready and prepared for my baby's birth. My body is totally relaxed and I am at peace.

No comments: