5/22/12

Attack on Motherhood

All American Mothers need to stand up for their right to motherhood.

http://www.utahnsagainstcommoncore.com/obamacare-coming-to-a-school-near-you/

This deeply saddens me as a mother. My maternal devotion to my children cannot be extinguished so easily. I will not give up my sacred duty to be my children’s mother so easily. Please pass the word.

There are so many that believe that their voice is small and insignificant. However, that is not the case. Look at those throughout history who believed the same, initially. Moses and George Washington are the first two that come to my mind. It is so important to be informed and armed with the knowledge of our rights. The Founding Fathers and those who fought for our freedoms are watching us. Our children and the future American generations are depending on us.

No comments: