7/6/12

Homeschool Summer Camps ROCK!

We have had such a fun time as a family putting on Summer Camps! They are a lot of work, but they pay off in the end when we see all the smiles and friendships being formed. Both the Future Mothers Camp and the All Boy Day Camp turned out to be HUGE SUCCESSES! I couldn't have been happier! I posted pictures from both in smile box form on the right side of the screen. They are both slide show and will run the pictures through smoothly. 

Thanks to all the mom and dad helpers who helped to make it a success! I was very blessed to have some great parents there with me. THANK YOU!!

Thanks to all the kids who came, laughed, had fun and helped too! I was so impressed with the sharing, cleaning up, and great times! 

We will be making this an annual event for our area! I was also happy to make it much more affordable compared to other camps out there! Plus, we are local!!!

1 comment:

nilima said...

Pretty good post. I just came across your site and wanted to say that I have truly loved reading through your blog posts. Any ways I’m going to be subscribing for your feed and I hope you post again soon.
Regards
Pre School India