9/17/12

Heber Valley Railroad Field Trip! All Aboard!!

I found a fun new blog that has an awesome opportunity for Utah families that home educate. Here is the link to the blog:

http://www.travelinghumanitarians.org/index.html

Rachel (another homeschooling mama) has put together a fabulously fun and educational field trip to the Heber Valley Railroad!! We will get to experience a ton in this unique experience. You have to go to her blog for ALL the details for our group, but here is the direct link for the HVR:

 hebervalleyrr.org



We are saving like half because it is a group rate. Also, they are giving us unique educational opportunities too. HOW FUN! I haven't had the chance to do this and I have lived in Utah most of my life, so what a fun time this will be!

This is going to be a great. I am so excited! They will be talking about preserving history, which goes hand in hand with our big family theme this year.

No comments: