10/26/12

Romney Supports Needed (YOUTH TOO!)

I wouldn't consider myself a politics junkie but with what has been going on with our country, I am wide awake. Please continue to pray and fast for our country. The economy alone should wake Americans up!

I believe in our beautiful free market system. I love capitalism. I love the beautiful American dream. I love the fact that someone can take some determination, sweat and passion and make it big.  I love freedom. I love the Constitution. I am grateful for the sacrifice of America's Founding Fathers. I believe in self dependency, not government dependency. I believe that unborn babies have the right to live. I believe that the education for each state should be run by the state and NOT the Federal Government. I believe Israel to be a friend our country. I believe in SMALL Government, not Big Government ... AND ON AND ON AND ON....

Therefore, I am a Romney Supporter. Are you? We need to get out and help! Don't be complacent! Silence is consent. Do you want to help? Youth LOVE to feel like they are making a difference! The call centers have been nearly empty of volunteers. All ages above 12 years are WELCOME!!! Please call and help us with the last push! Help us get President Romney elected. :)

Romney Call Centers in Utah, open Monday-Saturday 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
If you would prefer to call from home, please click on this link to find out how you can set up your phone and computer.  It will, I think, work from anywhere in the country.  So you non-Utahns shouldn’t feel that you’re off the hook!  You’re needed, too!

Orem Office:
Staff Contact, Colton Miles:  colton@utgop.org
801.835.7239
Address: 1120 S 1350 W
Orem, UT 84058
(It’s just over on the west side of the freeway, not far from the University Parkway exit, more or less opposite UVU.)

 Midvale Office:
 sensi@utgop.org">sensi@utgop.org 801.674.4124
 47 East 7200 South
Midvale, UT 84047

 Logan Office:
 Amber@utgop.org
 435.374.4704
 1451 North 200 East, Ste. 190-B
Logan, UT 84341

 St. George Office:
 Gary@utgop.org
 435.703.9484
 134 North 200 East, Ste. 202
St. George, UT 84770


What a great experience ths will be! We are excited to make a difference this next week. Every caller is essential!

No comments: