3/18/13

2013 IS AN AWESOME YEAR!

Hi Friends!!

There has been much going on at our home!! I know by now, you have seen our new business venture at our fun business blog:

www.hopehavenevents.blogspot.com

It has been an amazing journey!! God has given me some really exciting ideas and I am so happy to share them with all of you!

Besides the fun events listed at the blog above, here are some more news

* We just announced a HOMESCHOOLING MOM RENEWAL RETREAT at a 5 Star Resort called "Bear Hollow Lakes Resort!" So, if you are a homeschooling mama, check that out for sure!

*My baby (Jace) turns one this Thursday! We are so excited! I can hardly believe my little Jacie is getting so big. He loves his daddy so much. You should see the way they cuddle. It melts my heart.

*I am learning how to be a professional foot zoner at wedofeet.net and I couldn't be more thrilled! I will amainly use this as a tool to bless my family's life, but will be doing an occasional foot zone here or there too.
What is Foot Zoning?

*Our baby billy goat was born earlier this month, so that is a lot of fun!

*We went to the http://www.familyforum.co/ this past weekend and had some life changing experiences!! I took pages upon pages of notes. The best class I took was on different apps with the IPAD. I am sold on the educational reasons to get your kids one of those now. I just need to save up the money now.

The speaker's blog is http://inspirationstationfam.blogspot.com/ Her husband taught my other favorite class which was about Entrepreneurship! He is a self made millionaire which made the class very fun! They were both amazing and there story is absolutely one to inspire. My older 2 girls were also in a class that he taught in the youth forum and they came away exploding with excitement!!

*We are setting up a Family School in our area. It will be once a week. If you live in this area, please contact me directly at my email, which is wcheftammy@msn.com so I can tell you more about our plans. We will be meeting for lunch in April sometime.

There are so many fun things in store for this year! I am having fun reading and learning a lot about energy work and how it connects with the Gospel of Jesus Christ. I am so thrilled to find out all these awesome quotes and scriptures that talk about energy work. I have had some fantastic experiences and I am having fun meeting lots of friends along the journey.

Some of the books I have read recently that I recommend, if you too are interested in energy work are:
*"What Else Is There?" by Tamara Laing. You can find her book here: http://tamarasbook.blogspot.com/
*"Remembering Wholeness" by Carol Tuttle
*"Visions of Glory" by John Pontius
*"Feelings Buried Alive Never Die" by Karol Truman (My Grandma Geri actually gave me this book right before I turned 18. She is amazing. I have read this book many times now. I HIGHLY recommend all of these. I have got some more on my list and it is so fun to have this burning desire to read!!

I will post some more next week after our Mom and Super Son Retreat up at the Bear Lake Mansion!


This is my really good friend, Becky some of our girls and little Casey peeking out over there! We went to Bucca Di Beppo and P.F. Changs in SLC. It was such an awesome weekend!! I was on the other side of the table with our other munchkins. :)


No comments: